2015. szeptember 23., szerda

Blueberry Crumb Muffins

Every time when I go to Sam's Club I see all of the cakes and cookies and. They looks amazing, the smell is wonderful every time. We aren't big muffin fans but when I find a fruity or chocolaty one I try it. I like this recipe, easy and very delicious!
Now the steps! :)

Ingredients:

2 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter - room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar (when you like sweeter put 1 1/2 cup)
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk
2 1/2 cup blueberries

Crumb Topping:

6 tablespoon unsalted butter - room temperature
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Preheat the oven to 375°F and put the muffin papers to the pan.
Mix the flour, the baking powder and the salt in a medium bowl.
Mix the sugar and the butter in a mixing bowl when it's fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at time!
Pour the milk.
Add the vanilla.
And finally add the dry ingredients and mix well. It"s a very thick muffin dough.
Mix the blueberries very gently to the dough, don't break!
Fill the cups 2/3 full.
Mix the crumb ingredients with a fork.
Add one spoon crumb every muffin.
Bake it for 30 minutes.
Check with a needle that is baked in the middle



I hope you like it! Please enjoy! :)

 Small icons at the end of the recipes can be shared directly
Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Blogger and Pinterest!
If you liked the recipe please help me in my work and share it with others!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése