2016. október 26., szerda

Fall inspired Creme - Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes 🎃🍁



This Cupcakes are easy to make, fluffy and really-really delicious! ♥ I've never made anything from pumpkin, but after that recipe I will! :)
Sorry for the small character, but the blogger don't like to work now :(

Ingredients:

To the cupcake:
-  2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 can organic pumpkin (15 oz)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups AP flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon ( +1 tsp pumpkin spice - optional)

To the filling:

- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shortening ( I used butter flavor)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter - softened
- 2 cups confectioners' / powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract

- whole cloves (optional for decorating)

I started with the filling, I cook together the corn starch and the milk until thick (stir continuously!!) and set a side to cool.

Preheat the oven to 350F and line with paper the cupcake pan.

Now I continue with the pastry. Beat the sugar, the pumpkin, the oil and the eggs well, combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon ( add the pumpkin spice too ) and slowly corporate to the pumpkin mixture. Fill the paper-lined pan to 2/3 and bake for 18-22 minutes (based on oven - I used fancy cupcake paper and I need to fill with the larger ice cream scoop, so my baking time was 35 minutes) or until toothpick come clean from the middle. Leave in the pan for 10 minutes and set a side to cool.

For the filling beat the shortening, the butter, the sugar until light and fluffy, add the vanilla and the cornstarch-milk mix and beat well. Put this mixture to a piping bag (I used big star tip - optional).

Cut holes to the middle of the cupcakes - I used round cookie cutter - fill with the cream, put back the tops and decorate with whole cloves. 



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése