2016. szeptember 12., hétfő

Roasted Tomato & Bacon Pork - Italian Feeling


My husband has a favorite meal - Mozzarella & Tomato Chicken - (season the chicken with salt and pepper and roast them in high heat, put into baking pan, add some fresh cherry tomatoes, cover with mozzarella cheese and bake for about 30 minutes 450F preheated oven until the cheese turns golden brown - but today I made some twist with this simple meal. Now I show to you the secrets! :)

Ingredients for 2:

Roasted Tomatoes
- 3 cups Cherry Tomatoes - I had a selection
- 3 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5-6 leaves of Basil
- pinch of Pink Salt
- pinch of Ground Peppercorn
- 1 tsp Garlic Cream / 2 cloves of Garlic

For the meat:
- 2 x 7oz Pork Loin 
- Salt and fresh ground Peppercorn to taste
- 1 big ZipLoc bag for tenderizing
- 6 slices of Pork Bacon
 - 2 types of cheeses, I had Mozzarella & Provolone mix and Colby & Monterey Jack 

 Wash the tomatoes, cut them into half and add the spices.
 
 Mix well and pour into a ceramic bowl.

 Roast for 410F preheated oven for 40 minutes (the time can be changeable, it depends on the oven +-10 minutes)

 
 Now I fry the bacon. It's your choice, I made in the oven 450F for about 30-35 minutes. Crispy and amazing!! :)

 Tenderizing the meat. I always use ZipLoc bag, I hate to cleaning  the meat pieces from everywhere, that's why I put into the bag and I can start to hit ;)

 Roast the meat slices high heat fast, approx 2 minutes per sides and  put into baking sheets.
 Put the delicious tomatoes to the top of the meats.

 Cut the bacon smaller peaces (easier to eat) and spread to the slices.


 I use 2 types of cheeses because it's will be more flavorful.

 I turn the heat for 470F and roast.

 This is how it's looks like.

Rosemary Steak Potato - the side

6 medium Red Potatoes
15 (approx) fresh Rosemary leaves (cut into small pieces) - to taste
1 pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
1 pinch of fresh Ground Peppercorn
1 tbsp :ow Sodium Garlic Grill Seasoning
2 tsp Sriracha chili
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil

 I washed the potatoes and cut into medium cubes. Sprinkle with the seasons, pour the olive oil and Sriracha and mix well. Put into 420F preheated oven for about 30 minutes, shake the pan and put back for another 20-25 minutes to broil. Sometimes I make the seasoning after the baking process. This is your choice! :)

 I serve with the Steak Potato and Spring Mix Salad. It is a heavy meal, I recommend for lunch, but my husband like to eat anytime :) Please enjoy!

Please when you have question or perception please write me:
E-mail: renataphoto16@gmail.com
Instagram: renataphoto16 - Ren
Facebook: Renata Horvath-Riba

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése