2016. március 13., vasárnap

Plum dumpling


Ingredients to the dough:

4 cup cooked and crushed potato (cooled)
approx. 2 cup flour
1 pinch of salt
1 whole egg

2-3 red plum (when it's big cut in 8 pieces)

8 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

500 gr original bread crumbs
2 tablespoon vegetable oil


Cooked the potato with skin, peel, crush and set a side to cool down. (I put into the fridge for 1 night.) I pour the 2 tablespoon oil and the bread crumbs into a nonstick pan and fry when the crumbs turn into golden brown. I made the dough in my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, I put the potato, the salt and the egg into the mixer and I add the flour in small portions when the dough don't stick into the bowl or your hand. Put 3 liter water with a pinch of salt to boil.
Set a side and wash the plums, cut into 8 pieces (when you have small plums cut into half). 
Mix the sugar with the cinnamon.
Roll the dough about 0.2 inch ( approx 3.5 - 4 inc squares ) and cut into 8 pieces. Put the plums into the middle and sprinkle with half tablespoon cinnamon-sugar mixture. Pinch together the sides and roll a ball. When the water boiling put 5 dumpling. The balls will be come to the top of the water, I wait 1 more minute and I put into the crumb and rolled them. Put them in a large bowl. When you have left-over sugar you can sprinkle the top.


Please Enjoy!!!! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése