2016. március 13., vasárnap

Rum-Chocolate Biscuit 'Cake'


Ingredients:

2 package Wellmade King Size tea biscuit (I buy in Polish Market, you can use any other type!!)
2 small boxes Jello Cook&Serve Chocolate Pudding
1/3 cup coffee (I boil the 1/3 cup water and add 1 teaspoon instant Nescafe; you can use espresso coffee too)
1 pinch ground cinnamon
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
4 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon Rum Extract
2 cup milk
2 stick unsalted butter (cubes)

I pour the puddings, the cocoa powder, the cinnamon, the sugar, the coffee and the milk into a pot and boil them. Stay next to the mixture and stir continuously! It will be a very thick cream! Turn the heat and add the butter cubes and the rum extract and stir until the butter melted! You need to work with the hot cream so very carefully!!!!!!

I put parchment paper into the tray (easier to cut the cake and the tray will be clean). 
The base step I spread the biscuit with the cream and I built a tower. When I stick about 10-15 biscuit a turn into the side as a domino (easier to stay in the tray) and now stick the next biscuit into the last. We can make 2 stripe of cake
from the 2 package of biscuits. Always I cover with plastic wrap because I don't like when dry. Leave in the fridge for one night. We cut diagonal slices. 

Please Enjoy!

When you have questions please write me e-mail (horvathribarenata@gmail.com / renigergo0517@gmail.com) 
or write me on Facebook (Renata Horvath-Riba)!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése