2016. szeptember 12., hétfő

Best Meatballs - Party Snacks



I love this meaty goodness. Easy and fast to make, amazingly delicious! Good for parties, very good for kids. You can make tiny or big balls too. It's your choice. I hope you will like it! :) Please try!

Ingredients:


3 lb ground Pork (I made from Pork Loin)
3/4 cup fried onion (details below)
1 cup plain / original breadcrumb
3 jumbo eggs / 6 small ones

Spices:


1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon ground caraway seed
2 tablespoon home made garlic cream (details below)
2 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon Vegeta (optional)
1 big pinch of Parsley





Plain breadcrumbs to coating Vegetable Oil to fry the balls







The first thing what I've did, I grounded the pork on my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, with attachment. :) I like to make it myself! Put the meat in a big mixing bowl.

Cut the onion into small squares ad put in a small pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil and fry until it's soft and glazy. Add into the meat with all of the ingredients. Mix them together very well! ( I use my Stand Mixer ;) - optional ) Cover the bowl with foil and leave in the fridge for at least one night! 

I measure the balls with Ice Cream Scoop (easier to make same sizes) and shape balls with wet hands. 


Roll them into plain/original breadcrumbs and fry them in hot vegetable oil until the coat turns golden brown.
We can eat cold or we can preheat them. Usually we serve with Potato Salad, Coleslaw,  Fries or Rice with steamed Grean Peas


With any questions please don't hesitate to write me!
G-mail: renigergo0517@gmail.com
Twitter: @ReneeandGreg14
Instagram: renataphoto16 - Ren

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése