2015. július 13., hétfő

Homemade Liver Cream

My grandmother made the first time and we love it. Creamy and easy to made. The origin recipe made from duck fat. My mother make from lard. Now I try with coconut oil, little bit harder but the taste same. "As many houses, so many customs." 
Now I show you how I made!

Ingredients:

0,6 lb chicken liver
1 head onion (I have red at home)
1 big pinch of parsley
5-6 tablespoon coconut oil
salt, black pepper, garlic powder, marjoram - as you like, I put 1-1 pinch from everything

The first step, I cut the onion and fry in olive oil with the spices.
I buy the liver in Polish Market in a little box. It's very clean so I just wash and cut them.
Put in the food processor.
Add the parsley and the onion and mix.

Pour in a saucepan and cook minimum 15 minutes.
Add the coconut oil or lard as you like.
Wait when it's melt.
I put in the plastic bowl and chill. Later when it's cold I put in the fridge.
It's little bit harder with the coconut oil but not too unhealthy when you make from lard.
I spread to a rice slice but you can eat with toast, or fresh bread.

Enjoy!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése