2015. július 16., csütörtök

Light cheese-spinach-chicken pasta

I made this recipe the first time. I saw a lot of pasta recipe, but I like to made my own recipe.
Everybody love the cheese, the chicken but the spinach. Somebody loves somebody don't. So you can leave it! I made from three cheese because my husband very love them. You can choose from a lot of cheese, If you don't like these three use another.
So now, I show you how I made.

Ingredients:


0,6 lb spaghetti - 300 gram (I use this, but you choose the pasta as you like)
0,4 lb - 200 gram chicken breast
half cup fresh spinach
1 teaspoon butter
2 teaspoon brown rice flour
1,5 cup milk
half cup of mild cheddar cheese
half cup mozzarella
1 big pinch of Parmesan
1 pinch of parsley
salt, black pepper, garlic powder

I cook the pasta in salty and oily water.
Cut the chicken very small cubes and fry in olive oil.
Add the spices, the spinach and the butter and fry them few seconds.
Sprinkle with the flour and mix.
Pour the milk and mix. You can add more milk when you like. When it's look like as the Bechamel sauce it's good.
Add the cheddar and the mozzarella.
The Parmesan and mix. It's a very thick sauce.
Put pasta in the sauce and mix well.
Serve with parsley.

Please enjoy!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése