2015. július 9., csütörtök

Light and Cold Summer Strawberry Soup

I very love the cold fruit soup, because I can make very fast and easy. I usually made from berries and I always buy frozen product, but time when it's defrost.
I have some strawberries in the fridge so now I choose the easier way.
Now I show you how it's made.
My memory card died, so I just can show you the final meal.

Ingredients:

1 cup strawberry
half teaspoon sweetener
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup milk
light whipped cream to decorate

Preparation:

 I mashed the strawberry in a bowl. I made with fork but when you make a bigger portion, make with food processor or hand blender. I pour the sweetener, the cream, the milk and mix. 
We can put some cinnamon too, but I don't like the taste with strawberries.
I drop some cream to the top and decorate with whipped cream.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése