2015. július 30., csütörtök

Peppered Pork Stew with Oven Fried Potato

The origin recipe made from beef leg, but my husband don't like the beef, so I made from pork loin. When you made from beef, the cooking time longer.
I weighted the portion with cup. 

Ingredients:

1 big cup chopped white onion
3 big cup pork loin chopped in pencil thickness
3/4 cup tomato puree
About 3 cup water to the simmer
3/4 cup white wine
Spices: salt, caraway, garlic powder
I put 3 pinch of black pepper so the taste a little bit spicy

Little bit more than 1 cup.
Fry the onion with some olive oil and salt, and add the spices.
Add the meat and wait when it's turn white.
Pour water but small amount in every time, not the all! Simmer about 30 minutes.
Put the red potato cubes in a Ceramic Pan and mix with salt and olive oil.
Put aluminium foil to the pan and simmer for 45 minutes, after grilled for about 15 minutes when it's turn golden brown.
Before the meat is ready, don't put more water!
Add the tomato puree and fry them together about 6-7 minutes.
Pour the wine and the same amount water and boiled about 15-20 minutes.
I tasted this time and I put more black pepper.
I serve with the delicious and simple Oven Potato and with some parsley!

 Please Enjoy!!! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése