2015. június 25., csütörtök

Cauliflower Gratin and Bechamel Sauce - Gluten free!!!

I love the cauliflower, I love the cheese and I love the Bechamel Sauce. So this is my favorite side dish! You can eat with meat, with fish or just itself! And you can made from a lot of veggies what you like!
This is the first time, when I made meal with gluten free flour and I love it. Now I make from brown rice flour, but I will like to use for cakes some almond flour. I hope I can bake some gluten free bread too, because I'm on diet. I'm not eat sugar and flour.
Very fast and delicious! Now I show, how I made! :)

Bachamel Ingredients:

3 teaspoon butter
2 teaspoon brown rice flour (you can make from normal all-purpose flour, the portion is the same)
1 cup Lactose free milk
1 pinches of salt, black pepper and ground nutmeg

1 pound of Cauliflower

I cooked the cauliflower in salty water. I like when it's fully cooked!
I sprayed a pan with olive oil and put the flowers!
Melt the butter in a saucepan!
Put the flour to the butter and fry 1 minutes.
Add the milk and stir together (easily with egg-beater).
Add the spices and mix!
Cover the flowers.
Cover all of the veggies!
Sprinkle with cheese and put some small piece of butter.
Somebody sprinkle with some breadcrumbs, but I don't like to eat!

 Turn the oven to the broil program and grill when it's golden brown!

I love it!! ♥

Please enjoy! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése