2015. június 18., csütörtök

Homemade Bakery Crescent ( Kifli )

I love the Hungarian pastries and bakeries. Some is very easy, but some is too time-consuming. When we come to the U.S., 2 months later we buy a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer and now I love to make the desserts and doughs! :) I made a lot of pizza, yeast doughs and I use to my cook. Very easy to mix the meatballs! :) I made this crescents the fist time today and I love it. I found some Hungarian recipe what I will like to make in the future but I haven't got scale, so I changed every unit! :) I couldn't learn the exchange, it's difficult for me. I don't know why! :(
But I like to write from the Crescent or how some people say: "Rolls".
In Hungary we eat as sandwich for breakfast or dinner.
We can made with whole or ground cumin, large grain of salt, poppy seeds or sesame seeds. It's your choice! :) Today I made with sesame seed and a nature version.
I can't wait to the tasting, so I eat for dinner a butter-pepper combo and another with my homemade 'Zakuszka' (veggie jam). (I show you my jam in another post!)
Now, I show you how it's made!! :)

Ingredients:

1,5 packet of Active dry yeast
Half cup lukewarm milk
Half teaspoon sugar
half teaspoon flour

3,5 cup all-purpose flour
2 cup milk
1 teaspoon salt
3 oz butter (melted)


Heat the milk when it's lukewarm and add the yeast, the sugar and the flour!
Mix well and put aside to rest.
That's the good yeast, fluffy and high! :)
Put all of the flour to the mixing bowl.
Add the salt.
Put the butter into another bowl and melt in the microwave to 30 second!
I always put the top of the bowl because the butter not explosive and faster!
Add the melted butter to the flour and put into the stand mixer with a dough hook and mix well.
Knead minimum 10 minutes when the dough fluffy and light!
Sprinkle with some flour and cover with plastic foil.
Put in a warm place to 1 hour, when the dough grown double size!
Beautiful and fluffy! :)
I cut into 12 pieces in a flour place. Form little dumplings and stretch.

 I made a video for you, how I form the crescents! :)

Cover with baking papers to the pans and put the rolls!
Lubricate with warm milk!
I sprinkle with sesame seeds the half of portion!

 When I sprinkle with seeds I put a side to rest about 30 min. Preheat the oven to 375°F and I wait more 5 min. Put the pans to the oven to 15-20 min.

This is the nature roll. Beautiful brown!
This is with sesame seeds. Delicious smells!
The all of the crescents! When cool I put to ZipLoc bag.
I cut 2 piece that you can see it's baked!
Very soft and fluffy!
I cut half, spread with butter sprinkle with little bit salt and put pepper.
Simple but very good from the fresh roll.
You can spread with veggie jam -'Zakuszka' - or fruit jam, honey and you can make some delicious sandwiches!
 I hope you like it! I think I made for every weekend! :)

 Please enjoy! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése