2015. június 24., szerda

Chestnut Cake

This is our favorite cake. Our family always made at Christmas. very creamy, very fluffy and absolutely delicious!
It's a cake without baking! Simple to make so I hope you like it! 

Ingredients:

1,5 cup of Milk
6 1/2 cup Jello Vanilla Pudding (I use cook pudding but the origin is good too)
0,5 liter / 16 oz Whipping Cream

3 cup of Sweet Crackers ( I use Animal crackers because it's good for the cake)
1 cup of Chestnut Purée (I order on Amazon, because I can't buy in the stores)
1 or 2 teaspoon of Rum Extract
1 or 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 spoon of Corn Syrup

1 packet of Ladyfingers or thin layer of Sponge Cake

I cooked the pudding with 1,5 cup of milk and I put aside to cool.
Whipped the cream and put in the fridge.
I make the base: I grind the crackers with a food processor. Very noisy!
This is the chestnut what I ordered! It's just water and nut so easy to made!
Add the purée to the crackers...
...put the rum or rum extract....
...put the Vanilla...
...and the corn syrup and mix with the processor! You will have a very hard base, so I put 1 spoon of milk and this is the right consistency. Put the fridge or push to the bottom of the pan where you like to make the cake.
You can use cake form, square pan or you can make in small cookie rings. It's your choice!
Now we make the cream! It's very simple. Sometimes I like to put to spongecake. Easy and good!
I mix the whipped cream with the cool pudding.
If you want to be sweeter put some powdered sugar!
This is the beautiful fluffy cream!

 Now we make the layers!

The first is the chestnut-cracker mix. I push to the bottom of the form!
Put one layer of cream.
I spin the ladyfingers in a little milk and put to the cream!
When you make with sponge cake you shouldn't use milk!
And the fourth layer - cream again!
Or when you leave some whipped cream (you mix just the half of the w. cream with the pudding), you can put that to the top!
I made in a cookie ring and it's not pretty!
But when you made in a pan it's easier to serve and it's look so good! :)
 Put to the fridge minimum one night! You can serve with fruits or nuts but it's good without decorate too.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése