2015. június 19., péntek

Oatmeal-Cherry Pie

I very love the oatmeal cookies and cakes. You couldn't eat too much from them! :D
I have got some beautiful cherries in my fridge and I search recipes. I found some original recipes as Cherry Sponge Cake or Cherry Pie but today it's too simple to me! You know I like to make and create new meals and desserts. When I found a new recipe I like to make some modification on them!
But today I use my creations! :) About a month ago I made some oatmeal-chocolate chips cookies and they are absolutely delicious. Not too sweet. I don't like the very sweet desserts!
So I make a dough as like the cookies. My next idea is the Black Forest Cake cherry filling. It's look like jelly. But I don't pull the time, I show you how I made!! :)

Ingredients:

3/4 cup water
1 teaspoon lime skin
0,5 lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 spoon Corn Starch
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 cup cherry without seed

1 1/3 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup + 1 spoon all-purpose flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter (lukewarm)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

I make the syrup: Put the sugar, the water, the lime skin, lemon juice and the cinnamon to the saucepan.
Add the corn starch and mix well!
Put to the medium heat and boil when it's turn to jelly.
When the syrup heats I clean the cherry.
Put the cherries to the syrup and let cool.
I pick up the butter earlier!I use when it's lukewarm!
I weight out the brown sugar...
...and the vanilla extract!
Put all together in the mixer and whip in the slowest speed.
I love the oatmeal!
Add to the butter mixture and mix!
Add the flour...
...and the baking powder!
When add the flour I'm not mix with mixer because the flour is fly to everywhere! :)
I spray the cake pan.
I spread to the pan the half of the raw dough.
I put some syrup to another bowl because I like to use to serve.
I add the cherry mix.
I put another half of dough to the top, but I'm not spread!

 Preheat the oven 370°F and put the cake to 30 minutes! When it golden brown and crunchy it's good!

I served with the syrup! It's very fresh and delicious!

Please try and enjoy!! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése