2015. június 16., kedd

Garlic Cream Soup

Food historians confirm both soup and garlic have been consumed by humans from prehistoric times forward. Garlic has enjoyed a long and complicated history as legendary substance, earthly spice, digestible vegetable, and curious cure. Soup plots the culinary map from basest nutritional substance to finest gourmet achievement.
The garlic soup recipes we found appear parallel (in region, method, purpose) to onion soup. Local ingredients providing nourishing, filling food to the people. A little dried bread & some dried grated cheese are cheap & do wonders to enhance both texture and flavor.

I'm not eat too much soup but I don't know why! But the Garlic Cream Soup is my best next to the Celery Cream Soup! I love the cream soups!

Ingredients:

2 spoon butter
2 spoon flour
0,5 liter milk - about 2 cups
4 big cloves of garlic
Salt, Black Pepper
Toast Bread
Grated Mozzarella Cheese

I melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the flour.
I fry when turn white and add the crushed garlic.
Filled with the milk and add the spices!
We can put more milk, because somebody likes when thinner!

I put the cheese to the bread and broil in the oven when it's turn to brown.

Enjoy!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése