2015. június 15., hétfő

Meatballs in Tomato Sauce with Boiled Potato

It's not like the Spaghetti style meatballs, it's a Hungarian canteen meal! :D
Absolutely delicious, a little bit time-consuming but good!


 Ingredients:

1 lb pork
Salt, Black Pepper, Parsley
1 egg
1 cup rice
1 can Tomato Sauce / Purée
Half Celery
2 bouillon cubes
2 spoon flour
2 spoon oil
4-5 cup water
I mix the pork, the salt, the pepper, the egg and the parsley.
Add the rice and mix well!
I boil some water with bouillon cubes.
I shaping balls from the meat mixture and put in low boiling water.
We cook them 45-60 minutes, when the rice is ready in the middle.
I heat the oil in a big pan and put the flour. I fry when the mixture is turn white.
I put the tomato sauce and fill with water.
Put some salt, pepper, pinch of sugar and the celery and cook 20 minutes.
When the meatballs cooked we put to the tomato sauce and boil together to 15 minutes.
I cooked some potato in skin and when soft I peeled and cut.
We eat with this delicious meat and sauce!

 Enjoy!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése