2015. június 17., szerda

Roasted Tilapia Fish with Onion-Parsley Potato


I'm afraid from fishes, because when you spoiling it's turn very bad but today is the first time, when I made a very good fish meal! Absolutely Delicious!♥
I went my kitchen and I open my fridge....I just looking my veggies, chicken breast, fruits and I say: "I need something more!!" I look my freezer and I saw my fish....Okay! I can do it!
My favorite meals born in my head! I try new recipes often, but I like to create myself! :)
Now I show you how I made it! :)

Ingedients:

2 slice of Tilapia fillet
Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
Garlic Powder
1 spoon Sour Cream
1/4 Lime juice
1 tablespoon salted Butter

2 big boiled Red Potato with skin
2 pinch of Parsley
1 Green Onion
Pinch of Salt
3 spoon Olive Oil

I melt the butter in a non-stick pan.
Put the fish fillets and add a little bit of Olive Oil.
Sprinkle with some pepper and salt.
When fried put in a plate.
I put Olive oil in the pan, add the chopped parsley, the onion and the potatoes.
Mix well, add some salt and put in a side bowl.
Place the fish back to the pan and add some lime juice.
Sprinkle with garlic powder.
Spread with the sour cream and wait when it's hot!
I serve with lime slices.

 Very carefully with the fish because very easy to fall pieces!

Please enjoy!!! :)




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése