2015. június 24., szerda

Garlicky Pork Steak and "Bread with Spicy Lard"

It's a traditional Hungarian preparation to the meat but I think we use the garlic every place in the world! Very simple but very delicious! You can eat with a lot of salad or Fries, Mashed Potato, Rice, etc. As you like! :)
The second meal what I made from the pork is the "Bread with Spicy Lard".
We say "beer nuts", because in the pubs you can buy some and eat to your alcohol! Or when you drink a lot, the fat is absorb the alcohol! :)

Ingredients:

3,3 lb Pork Steak
1 whole head of garlic
Salt, Black pepper

1 lb lard
Bread or Baguette
Red onion
Paprika

Preheat the oven to 400°F!!

I wash the meat and put to a big pan, where they don't overlap each other.
Mash the garlic...
...and spread the meats.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
And cover the pan thoroughly with aluminium foil!
 Put into the oven to 2 hours! When the time is over check the meat: when friable put back to the oven and broil when it's brown!

I'm not wait too much, this is my roasted garlicky pork steak!
I found this block of lard in the Kroger. It's so funny because the worker don't know that they have animal fat! :)
She said, I can found some veggie fat in the baking products!
Okay! We go to the baking line and we found this block. So I'm happy! :)
I cut the lard to the hot meat and wait when the fat is melt.
I cut some meat to a plastic bowl (I use one-time use plastic bowl, because I don't like washing the fatty bowl!)
and fill with the melted lard.
Put a side and wait when it's hard.
Store in the fridge!

I cut the baguette, spread with the meaty lard, sprinkle with some paprika and serve with thinly sliced red onion!
For the meat I made some Potato with Parsley.
(Boil the potato and mix with olive oil, salt and a lot of parsley!!)

 Enjoy!! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése